Soap Box

Thursday, September 22, 2005

China Takes Steps Towards Robot Domination


Not Exactly, but it seems that way when you give a 5-foot, 139 pound Robot a sword. This robots name is Huitong and he's able to see, hear and imitate human movements. Now it seems to me that if I were creating a robot to enter the robot market, if there is such a thing, I would create a robot that would do useful helpful things. Like get groceries, take out the garbage, wash the car, or my dream do my homework. But It's hard to see the need for a robot to attack me with a sword.

Given it would make playing playing pirates alot funner having an oppenent that you could really hit. But what happens when that oppenent starts hitting back, but lacks the human emotion to stop. Hello, did we not learn anything from the matrix 1,2, and 3?

Just something I found amusing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home