Soap Box

Friday, September 16, 2005

New Nintendo Revolution Controller





Ive always been a nintendo fan but they've certainly let me down on this one. This looks more like something you would change the channel with rather than move mario and luigi through the sewers. Where is the functionality and freedom in this.





The attatchment they have with this makes it seem like something you would control a back massager with. Notice if you turn the controller horizontal it becomes almost the original nintendo controller! No nintendo, this just will not do.
It talked a little about pin pointing 3d technology and tilting control but who wants to be moving all around the room? I want to just sit lazily in my chair and blow faces away with ease.

Last note: Whats with with clean white ipod look? Don't get me wrong I love the look. But lets try and be a little original.


1 Comments:

  • I am looking for ideas to start my own blog about ebooks and you have give me a few ideas. Thank you. Good blog. I will check it each week.

    By Blogger Quit Smoking, at 20/9/05 1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home